These are almost indeﬁnable qualities that seem to radiate marvelously from an influential public speaker. For decades, philosophers have discussed exactly what these qualities are.
However, you don’t need to worry about if you have them because you can learn the behaviors that create them. That’s the concept at the core of Executive Presentation Skills Training. Forget the feeling. When you demonstrate the behaviors of an effective public speaker, you are an effective public speaker.
With this training in Vietnam, you will learn both how to organize a presentation persuasively, and how to deliver to move an audience—large or small.
- Storytelling Method: Participants will study a proven method for incorporating stories into their presentations and apply it to their own presentation in training class.
- Eye-Brain Control®: Our ‘program within a program’ focuses on the necessary skills and tools essential to control nervousness. It is part of many of our core programs and can be taught as a stand-alone program on request.
- More Activities: We’ve added more participant activities resulting in less watching and more doing.
- Working with the Latest Technology: Participants will learn how to present with a tablet and use today’s technology for presentations.
- Presenting in Multiple Environments: This course teaches trainees how to present while seated or standing and how to communicate to a large or small group, or even in a one-on-one briefing.
- Executive Briefings: Participants learn how to adapt their message delivery to 90 seconds or less while still communicating powerfully.